Industrial Engineer Space Simulation
Job Reference: GTL-2019-09-102
The Space Simulation Operating Engineer will be responsible to ensure the equipment availability and reliability for space simulation testing of subsystems of our client thermal vacuum equipment.
- Implementing the necessary measures to ensure the system availability and safety
- Professional guidance of employees
- Design, coordinate and implement measures for the modification, development and procurement of plant subsystems or component
- Provide assistance to the plant manager in the execution of the configuration management and the preparation of the documentation
- Ensuring the clean-room requirements according to ISO-5 and ISO-8
- Training and instructing employees, maintaining operational safety
- Close support and management of suppliers.
- Participation in the collection and evaluation of supplier offers
- Qualification as operator of test facilities (thermal vacuum chambers) from a control room
- Successfully completed studies (mechanical engineering, plant engineering, process engineering, vacuum engineering or comparable training) with a degree Dipl.-Ing./MSc
- Experience in the technical management of employees and in the monitoring of suppliers
- Sound knowledge in the field of plant construction, maintenance and repair
- Vacuum technical and Cryo-technical knowledge is expected.
- Work experience in clean room environment is advantageous
- Knowledge in project management and quality assurance in plant construction are desired
- Natural interest to occupational safety
- Willingness to work in shifts in exceptional cases with flexible leisure time compensation
- Very good handling of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Communication, problem solving and innovation skills
- A result-oriented, quality-conscious working method, high resilience and operational readiness as well as a structured and analytical way of working.