Quality Assurance Engineer - Space Projects
Job Reference: GTL-2019-11-104
- University level degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in the field of quality and/or product assurance.
- Experience with EN and ISO standards and qualification
- Experience in configuration management
- Experience from space, defence or medical industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge of modern development and design methods.
- Fluency in both written and oral communication English.
- Ability to thoroughly document your work.
- Quality-conscious, proactive and energetic.
- Takes responsibility for your own work and the overall results.
- A technically challenging job working with highly skilled colleagues in the growing space business.
- Participation in projects in an international and dynamic high-tech environment
- A dynamic and flexible organisation
- International customers in Europe and USA with possibilities of visits to the big space companies.
- Opportunity to influence decisions in a mutually supportive environment