Passive RF Design Engineer
Job Reference: GTL-2020-03-102
- Telecommunication or Electrical Engineer (master degree) with firm background on electronics, radio-frequency, radio-communications and telecommunications
- 3-5 years of experience in design and development of Passive RF equipment/elements (filters & diplexers, power dividers…) from L-band to Ka/Q/V band.
- Good knowledge about filters synthesis and modelling.
- Experience in laboratory (breadboarding, tuning and testing). Use of Laboratory test instruments, such as Network Analyzers.
- Simulation & design tools: HFSS/Maxwell, CST, MICIAN, FEST & ADS or equivalent, MATLAB
- Fluent English mandatory, knowledge of other languages. Spanish knowledge will be valued
- Experience in space sector. Knowledge of space programs rules and standards (i.e. ECSS)
- Enjoys developing and performing through teamwork, and promoting improvements and change
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Accuracy and focus on final result
- Flexible and versatile; prone to learn and develop new competences
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Willing to face challenges
- Expertise on RF circuit design and development ( amplifier, oscillators, modulators, synthesizers..) and Printed Circuit Boards Design Rules
- Knowledge of Radiofrequency equipment ( transmitter, receivers, frequency converters) and Digital Communications
- Innovation capability, versatility
- Other SW Tools: C/C++, Labview