Electrical & Functional AIT Engineer
Job Reference: GTL-2018-09-104
- Preparation and execution of the technical AIT activities including standard AIT boards ( such as IRR, TRR, PTR and TRB)
- Definition and procurement of EGSE in compliance with technical parameters, cost requirements and schedule constraints, also as a Technical Supply Manager (TSM)
- Execution of E-AIT activities, autonomously as well as in interdisciplinary teams, including documentation (such as test reports)
- Based on level of expertise, this task could include as well teaching and guidance of the younger team allocated in your area of expertise.
- Support of the Project and System Engineering Teams through-out all project phases with regard to all AIT aspects.
- Be prepared to interface with customers and subcontractors.
- Interface and harmonize with the teams of different AIT disciplines, as well as with System Engineering, AIV, Product and Quality Assurance, work preparation and manufacturing.
- Participation in project reviews in coordination with the AIT team leaders and AIT Manager.
- Impact Assessment on problems and non-conformances with the proper documentation and pro-active seeking of support of other experts when necessary.
- Timely preparation and compilation of required AIT documents, such as AIT Flows, procedures and test reports.
- In cooperation with Product Assurance: conducting inspections, keeping log-sheet records, compilation of non-conformance and problem reports
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Similar
- At least 5 years of experience within space projects, in particular in phase C/D
- Practical experience as an electronics technician in device/ equipment construction and test (usage of oscilloscope and logic analyzers, being familiar with a variety of analogue and digital interfaces)
- High experience in planning, procurement or construction, debugging, maintenance and usage of EGSE
- Skills in programming (e.g. TCL/TK, Python,C), also for automatic test scripts including the synoptic
- Ability to structured work and high motivation
- Talent to see the “big picture”
- Good communication skills, willingness to work in an international team
- Willingness to work on shifts and campaigns
- Ability to achieve the goals set, even under time pressure
Desirable Skills :
- Experience of working in clean room environments (up to ISO5/Class 100)
- At least one project AIT campaign of experience in SCOS2000/CCS5 environmental