Job Reference : GTL-2022-07-103
One of our clients located in Luxembourg, is looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented Mechatronics Engineer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative product.
In this role you will work developing electronic subsystems to control, integrate and test our robotic arm. You will design and conduct assembly and testing of electronic, electrical, and electro-mechanical subsystems.
- Assist with assembly and debugging of electronics subsystem during system level integration
- Assist on harnessing integration and testing
- Design, perform and supervise tests of electronic subsystems
- Design and perform EMC analysis and grounding testing of electronics subsystems
- Develop PCB schematic and layouts in conjunction with the electronics team and external vendors
- Assist other team members from multiple engineering disciplines to achieve their goals
- B.S. In Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience
- Fluency in English (additional language is a plus)
- Experience in developing embedded software
- Experience in EMC mitigation, testing and qualification
- Experience in ICD interpretation, and generation for system level integration of electronics subsystems
- Experience in assembly, testing, and qualification of flight system (is an advantage)
- Experience with Automotive-grade/Space-grade Microcontrollers for safety critical applications
- Experience with position sensors with magneto-resistive sensing or inductive sensing technology
- Experience on carrying out laboratory experiments and technical writing for peer review
- Rapid prototyping and/or mechatronics experience in robotics.
- To accept this position and relocate to Luxembourg, candidates must have a police check/criminal record not more than six months old.