Hardware Engineer - Space Projects
Job Reference: GTL-2019-11-105
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in the field of Hardware Design and Development.
- Solid hands-on hardware experience with discrete and power electronics including design, assembly and test on unit and system level.
- Experience in in analysing, designing and implementing efficient solutions when presented with a requirement specification.
- Knowledge of modern development and design methods.
- Experience with embedded systems
- Fluency in both written and oral communication English.
- Ability to thoroughly document your work.
- Proactive and Energetic
- Takes responsibility for your own work and the overall results.
- A technically challenging job working with highly skilled colleagues in the growing space business.
- Participation in projects in an international and dynamic high-tech environment
- A dynamic and flexible organisation
- International customers in Europe and USA with possibilities of visits to the big space companies.
- Opportunity to influence decisions in a mutually supportive environment