Real Time Embedded SW Engineer
Job Reference: GTL-2020-03-103
- Embedded software architecture, design, development, integration and validation within microprocessors solutions following Agile methodology.
- Technical responsible of software projects for space applications.
- Take the leadership of its own software activities on cost, schedule and quality requirements
- Preparation of the software related documentation (in English)
- Degree in software engineering, telecommunication engineering, aerospace engineering, computer science and mathematics or other similar technical discipline. Advanced degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience would be a plus.
- We would like to find a proactive, highly experienced software developer with background in embedded software development in C:
- Knowledge in microprocessors and real time operating systems.
- Capable of understanding software project needs, implementing software specifications and validating embedded software.
- Able and motivated to learn new technologies, processes and tools, and to propose new solutions.
- Responsible, pragmatic, results oriented, agile and dynamic. Team player.
- Languages: professional English essential. Spanish and French will be considered as an added assert.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional experience and/or knowledge that will be taken into account: space-qualified microprocessors, communication buses, hypervisors, emulators, validation on target and ECSS software standards. You feel comfortable showing mature trade-offs and making decisions. You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole.