Embedded Software Designer
Job Reference: GTL-2019-07-103
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Task & Responsibilities:
Participating in architectural trade studies;
Define and apply development standards (in the frame of ECSS or DO-178)
Writing software documentation.
Implementing feedback control algorithms and safety/monitoring functions on a target processor;
Taking an active role in the preliminary tests to eliminate bugs;
Support formal test activities for software validation;
Participate to formal test activities of other equivalent software.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Deep knowledge of C.
- Eclipse development environment.
- Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of some communication bus protocols is a plus (SPI, 1553, μAFDX …).
- Knowledge of C++.
- Basic knowledge of electronic design.
- Knowledge of Matlab Simulink is a plus.
- Knowledge of SCADE is a plus.
- Five year experience in embedded software for critical applications (this means application which will endanger the lives of people or expensive installations in case of failure).
- An experience in aerospace development is a plus.
- A practical knowledge of DO-178 (and possibly DO-254) is a plus.