Job Reference : GTL-2018-04-103
Our client develops high performance electro optical systems for space applications. We are looking for an electronics designer with relevant experience in space (camera related) designs to strengthen our design team.
This is a permanent position starting immediately.
- You will work on our space projects in close cooperation with our system and project managers to understand the requirements of the design.
- You will be responsible to create electronic designs from scratch in the ALTIUM designer CAD software, to generate and negotiate on the full data package with our customers.
- The electronic designs, consisting of image sensor, FPGAs and digital interfaces, require dedicated component selection for rad-hard application. A data package contains documentation, schematics and production files, but also test procedures and test reports.
- Passion for electrical and electronics designs.
- Experienced and knowledgeable with simulation tools for electronic circuits (Pspice or similar).
- You’re familiar with CAD software for schematic entry and PCB layout.
- You respect the rules of signal integrity when creating your designs.
- Experienced with worst-case analyses for electrical designs.
- A mindset for methodology and detailed documentation.
- A good communicator and pro-active.
- Knowledge of ESA ECSS and ESCC specifications and MIL standards.
- You have successfully realized projects in similar environments.
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Master or Bachelor in electronics with several years of relevant experience in electronics hardware design.