Electromechanic Test Engineer
Job Reference: GTL-2019-07-101
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Task & Responsibilities
- On our Brussels site, within the Actuation Systems business unit, you will be assigned to the Mechatronics Development Laboratory.
- Take part in the planning and the realization of different development and qualification campaigns of various electromechanic equipment for launcher, in double shift (5h30-14h or 13h-21h30).
- Typical tests: functional tests, vibrations, thermal, EMC, vacuum withstanding, etc.
- Participate in the drafting of test plans, the exploitation of data, the writing of test reports, and their defences with respect to the Customer.
- The product of your work will go into space!
Qualifications and Skills :
- Hold a degree in civil or industrial engineering in the field of electromechanics, with a good knowledge of computer science
- 3 years of experience in conducting tests of electronic or electromechanic equipment
- Good knowledge of Matlab regarding the exploitation of test data
- Good spoken and written command of French and English.