Electrical AIT Engineer
Job Reference: GTL-2018-09-104
- Preparation and execution of the technical AIT activities in support to the Lead AIT Engineer and AIT Manager in one of our large space projects in the area of expertise of electrical AIT
- Based on level of expertise, this task could include as well teaching and guidance of the younger team allocated in your area of expertise.
- Generation of the integration and test procedures at satellite and instrument level in one of our large space projects in compliance with integration, test requirements and schedule plans including autonomous execution of integration and test activities.
- Definition of AIT integration and test flows, GSE and facility concept
- Support to the Technical supply manager (TSM), draft definition of the GSE in compliance with technical parameters and cost requirements, support the GSE procurement taking into account the budget and schedule constraints.
- Maintenance of I/F between AIT and Engineering, AIV and PA.
- Support of the Project and System Engineering Teams throughout all project phases with regard to all AIT aspects, be prepared to interface with customers and subcontractors.
- Interface and harmonize with the teams of related disciplines like AIT system, Mechanics, Optics, Electric, Work preparation and manufacturing.
- Preparation and implementation of standard AIT boards such as IRR, TRR, PTR and TRB, participation in project reviews in coordination with the AIT team leaders and AIT Manager.
- Impact Assessment on problems and non-conformances with the proper documentation and pro-active seeking of support of other experts when necessary.
- Timely preparation and compilation of required AIT documents, such as AIT Flows, procedures and test reports.
- In cooperation with Product Assurance: conducting inspections, keeping log-sheet records, compilation of non-conformance and problem reports
- Around 3/5 years of experience within space projects, in particular in Phase C/D, especially in the integration and test of optical instruments for space applications.
- Experience of working in the ISO 5 clean room environment (Class 100)
- Qualified practical apprenticeship (“Techniker” or “Meister”) as System electronics or Electronics for devices and systems.
- Ability to structured work and high motivation.
- Good communication skills, willingness to work in an international team.
- Ability to achieve the goals set, even under time pressure
- Practical experience as an electronics technician in device/equipment construction and test.
- At least one project AIT campaign of experience in SCOS2000/CCS5 environmental.
- Coding of automatic test scripts (better if TCL/TK) including the synoptic