Job Reference: GTL-2018-03-104
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Our client has more than 40 years’ experience in designing, integration, testing, operation and commissioning of innovative space systems. Using some of the world’s most sophisticated technologies, we meet the needs of a variety of commercial, government, scientific and security customers. Their teams create the technology to monitor our oceans, help us better understand climate change and drive scientific progress. We also supply the International Space Station and, as such, play a pivotal role in exploring the universe.
Based at their site in Harwell, this is an excellent opportunity to join at the start of a growing business, shape your career and be a major contributor to growth of the business.
- Assembly, Integration and Test activities on Satellites
- Assembly of the Satellite and sub-assemblies
- Validation of the tooling
- Manufacturing\routing harnesses in accordance with ECSS standards
- Hazardous and critical operations, such as bonding, crimping of flight H/W etc in line with the correct standards
- Environmental tests preparation and satellite instrumentation in accordance with the instrumentation plan.
- Handling of Spacecraft and GSE
- Functional Testing
- Satellite Alignment measurements
- Solar array operations
- Tank Operations
Support the following tests and;
- Thermal test, Vibration test, solar array deployment test, EMC tests, acoustic tests, propulsion leak tests
- Records test configurations and databases and ensure the traceability of the operations that have been conducted are correctly performed
- Review test results to ensure the quality of the tests carried are acceptable and provide the corresponding test reports as applicable
- Satellite installation in the transport container
- Responsible for packing GSE
- Work in accordance with AIT procedures and processes.