Active RF Design Engineer
Job Reference: GTL-2020-03-101
- Design and development of RF circuits and units up to Ku Band (amplifiers, oscillators, modulators…), and low frequency circuits (power conditioning, interfaces) following space quality rules.
- Design validation in the lab
- Definition of manufacturing files (schematics, layout) for the designed circuits
- Preparation of the tuning&test procedures of the designed circuits
- To take part in the Validation of the Solution process
- Customer support and collaboration with other departments in the company (quality, CTO, manufacturing, testing,…)
- Design documentation in English to justify the solution in front of the customer
- Design, development and validation in the lab of RF functions (amplifiers, oscillators, filters, modulators…) and base-band functions (interfaces y bias circuitry) for radio-communication equipment
- Experience in designing Active RF equipment, such as transmitters, receivers, up- or down-converters…
- Experience in RF design based on discrete components.
- Use of Laboratory test instruments (Scopes, Analyzers, Logic Analyzers, Data Patterns Generators, Oscilloscopes…)
- SW Tools: ADS, Momentum (Electromagnetic 2.5D), HFSS/EmPro (Electromagnetic 3D), ORCAD/PSPICE, MATLAB
- Fluent English mandatory, knowledge of other languages. Spanish knowledge will be valued
- Experience in space sector. Knowledge of space programs rules and standards (i.e. ECSS)
- Team work, pro-activity and rigor
- Expertise on RF circuit design and development and Printed Circuit Boards Design Rules
- Printed Circuit Boards Design Tools (ORCAD, MENTOR GRAPHICS).
- Knowledge of Radiofrequency equipment and Digital Communications
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Innovation capability, versatility
- Other SW Tools: C/C++, Labview