Job Reference: GTL-2018-04-107
Location: Aylesbury, United Kingdom
One of our clients is a global designer and manufacturer of space hardware and systems. We are world leaders in the production of space-qualified passive microwave equipment and specialised electronics. In addition, they provide micro-satellite mission solutions ranging from mission concept studies to launch and operations.
Within this role, you will manage bespoke, and complex space programs, across a multi-functional product team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on technically complex, and high engineering content, and to be part of the delivery of brand new products to the market.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Manage a range of high engineering content space programs, using our standard program manager toolkit including MSP, EVMS, and R&O, whilst applying associated methodologies such as sequential critical path, Agile, PMBOK.
- Lead a diverse, and experienced cross functional integrated product team on multiple programs
- Achieve and maintain the cost, schedule, and quality adherence in line with agreements, highlighting where appropriate, out of scope
- Be directly responsible for the customer interface and cultivating the existing and new relationships throughout the duration of the contract execution
- Develop execute, and achieve the annual operation plan (AOP) commitments for assigned programs
- You will provide input from your allocated programs which will include program management review (PMR)
Skills & Experience
- You will have previous experience of program management within one of the following fields Space/Aerospace/Automotive/Energy & Utility
- You must have previous experience of working on Programs relating to high engineering content and low volume/high spec. think engineering to order (ETO) and New Product Introduction (NPI)
- You will degree qualified, ideally in engineering/science/business
- You will have sound knowledge and experience of financial, and contractual management
- A program management qualification or certification is highly desired PMI/PMBOK