SIOP Coordinator & Op Ex
Job Reference : GTL-2018-02-103
Location : United Kingdom
Our client is a leading provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military space and airport operations. They are a global designer and manufacturer of space hardware and systems. We are world leaders in the production of space-qualified passive microwave equipment and specialized electronics. In addition, we provide micro-satellite mission solutions ranging from mission concept studies to launch and operations.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a SIOP & Ops Excellence Coordinator. This position supports the engineer-to-order business designing and manufacturing bespoke satellite switch systems and components. You will be processing data reports to provide information for the business to make decisions on capacity planning/scheduling. You will also identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Analyse order book and demand history to improve forecast accuracy and forecast alignment to business objectives
- Support and lead (SIOP) Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning standard processes, including the development of a weekly Cell SIOP process.
- Work with global planning, strategy & integration team to design, implement and maintain ISC planning processes to support working capital (inventory) and performance objectives
- Utilise your demand and asset planning expertise in a design, development and manufacturing environment at Aylesbury
- Gather performance data and assess whether or not departments are performing according to production schedules. Produce reports that evaluate plant capacity and identify areas where improvements can be implemented. Maintain and manage product history and forecasts.
- Improve delivery performance through a variety of analytical and administrative duties performed across the supply chain team.
- Facilitate collaboration within the manufacturing team to achieve customer demand and schedule.
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change to ensure resources are available to meet demand, operating a robust capacity planning methodology.
- Proven & strong SAP experience
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- You will be comfortable presenting data in the correct format
- You will have great communication skills
- You will have SIOP Experience
- You should be familiar with complex engineering assemblies within a manufacturing or engineering background
- Previous of the Space industry is highly advantageous